Back to Work



Pretty much. My interesting make-believe worlds are so awesome and vivid, the world should not be deprived of them!

Vacation is over, we are home. I pick up my niece from school here in an hour, then I have to unpack and clean. Get ready to get up early tomorrow and get back to my regular routine. Up at eight with a pot of coffee and my laptop in front of me.  Haven't written in a week, need to read what I have so far, get back in the groove of my stories.  I'm worried that my week off might have ruined the flow of my story. I'm not so worried about the sequel I'm working on. That'll be easy to get back into. My other book I started recently, though... That may be difficult.  Finding Zoe might not be so easy.  I'm going to have to read the whole thing over again to get a feel for that character, find her voice in my head.  Voices in my head...Well, they say you have to be crazy to write, and I am!

Comments

Popular Posts