Dreaming of a Could Be




I didn't sleep last night. Knew I had to be up early. I was reading and, by the time I was finally tired, it was late. Figured I might as well stay up the rest of the night reading, drink a pot of coffee today, and plan for an early night tonight.

I spent eight hours Saturday sending my book off to agents. After all that, I only sent out queries and samples to five agencies, but that is five more than I had sent to a few days ago! It is time consuming to find an agency, read their guidlines for submissions, choose one of their agents specifically to send to, polsih cover letters and queries...I figure I can send out five every weekend. That should be good. Eventually I will hear from someone interested in my work.

I picked out a house I want to buy. Kind of pricey for the area it is in, so I'm hoping it is still for sale when my book is published and I can buy it. If not, I have 32 houses saved on remax.com. No worries finding others I like! Lately I've been so excited thinking about buying my own house, living alone in my own space that I don't have to share, that I spend hours and hours on remax.com searching Washington state for houses within an hours drive of my sisters, brother, aunts. I want to be close to everyone.

I found a gorgeous eight million dollar house on there. Wow, it was gorgeous. "If only, if only the woodpecker sighs." No way will I ever own a house like that, but it is fun to look. The one I'm wanting is only half a million. Much better price.

Comments

  1. I do most of my blogging and dictionary reading during bouts of insomnia ... might as well use the time! : o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea. Maybe then I could keep up with my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts