Phury, John Matthew, Qhuay, and Ryodan


Five stars. This was Phury's story. And, as with the previous books, we saw more of everyones favorite characters: John Matthew, Qhuinn, and Blaylock. At least, they are MY favorites. And my friend's as well. Watching the three go from pre-transition vampires who are just scrawny kids to huge, strong, smart vampires who can hold their own in a fight ... It is just beautiful. Especially with JM, I feel like a mother hen watching her young being set free into the world to experience all kinds of new things! Could be because we are first introduced to him in Rhage's story, the second book. And he was a small, vulnerable kid at the time. You just melt for him, he takes your heart and holds it. Yep, he's my favorite.

Okay, this was not HIS book, this one is supposed to be about Phury, and that story was good. Better than I thought. I found myself thinking of this one as the one I wanted to read the least, but I had to read it to get to the other books in the series I want to read badly. Well, Phury surprised me. Much better book than I had anticipated. Probably like it better than Wrath's and Butch's.

vampirebookclub.net. Been on this site for three days straight. Today is the last day to vote for Alpha male, and Ryodan is not getting the votes he needs! He is ahead right now, but only just! Keeps going up and down, he isn't in the clear. Neither he nor that evil stupid fecked up character Reyes (I'm biased here as I've never read Reyes's book and am a huge Fever fan) are in the clear. One minute one is in the lead. Blink of an eye, the other is on top. Really got me and my friend Lynsi all hyped up and freaking out. Cannot explain how we are commenting to each other all over FB posts freaking out when there is the slightest shift in their votes! I keep getting banned from voting because I speed vote and according to the sight, I vote too much and need some time to "cool off." Lynsi doesn't seem to have this issue, but oh well. I keep going until I can't. Hour later I'm back at it. RYO HAS TO WIN.

He's from Fever. 'Nough said.



Yeah ... He better win.

Comments

Popular Posts