Four New Hardcovers

 
Found this at the bookstore yesterday for $9. VERY excited to own it! Love this book. My sister is reading it right now. (Hardcover)

 
Look what I found for $3.50 at the Dollar General, too! Hardcover, FYI. WOW?!

 
Oh, look what was also $3.50 at the dollar store. Hardcover. Yes, I found some great deals yesterday, and now I own a few of the BDB series!!!!

 
Found this at the bookstore for $12. Don't care what the price is, it is hardcover. I have books seven, eight, and ten of the BDB series!!! Needless to say, I was beaming all day yesterday, hugging my new stack of books, admiring them, wanting to open them and start reading again. I need Qhuay's now. That one and Vishous's book are the next two I desperately need! Then I'll want the first one, then I want Phury's. Then Z's, and Rhage, and etc. ... Love these books. :D I'm still grinning from ear to ear about this. I am going to be keeping an eye out for these at the bookstore and at the dollar store. $3.50?!?! Do they have any IDEA who that author is? Do they KNOW the epicness of these books? I never look at their book selection because they've never sold a decent book there EVER. But Lynsi messaged me the other day to tell me the new DG out on Batavia Capps road had two copies of Lover Mine. And I found that and Rehv's book. Then Tohr's at our used bookstore! :D :D :D
 
Also found The Maze Runner at a yardsale, but not as thrilled about that given my other four books. I have yet to read Maze Runner. I had a copy once before, an advance sent to the bookstore, but lost it somewhere in one of my moves.

Comments

Popular Posts