Lover At Last


The. Best. Book. Ever. There are not enough stars to give this to do the book justice. Seriously. Knew I would love it, knew it would be my faver Brotherhood book. Now I'm having book hangover, Qhuinn and Blay withdrawls. Just Black Dagger Brotherhood withdrawls in general because now I have to wait ... I don't know how long for the next book in the series!! I think it comes out next spring, and that is just too long for me to wait. And, just saying, Qhuinn and Blay should have another book! They should.

There are two specific scenes in this book that are so beautiful, so wonderfully written and touching, that my friend honestly asked me to type them out so we could keep them forever. Since neither of us own the book. Yet. And I really don't want to give the book back to the library, I really don't. I am tempted to go back and read them all again! Right now. This instant.




 
This is a beautiful scene from Tohrment's book. When Blay was hugging Saxton and saw Qhuinn over the male's shoulder. And this is what Qhuinn thought: "That's right, buddy. Our future has come." How beautiful that was.


Comments

Popular Posts