Waiting for the Cold


There's nothing better than a cold day, a stack of books, a comfy chair, a mug of coffee, and a couple of cats and dogs snuggled up nearby. I'm looking forward to colder weather. Today wasn't so bad until I got off work, then it felt too warm.

I want to use my fireplace. I want to turn on heaters and cuddle up under piles of blankets.

The cold is coming, and I'm ready for it!

I love Friday. Friday is one of the best days of the week. I'm in a great mood all day at work because I know that once I clock out at four thirty, I'm not coming back again until seven thirty Monday morning!

I have a busy weekend, though. Tomorrow is Core training for Foster care. Sunday I'm going to a consignment thing ... It's like Just Between Friends, but isn't, I don't think. Several work friends and I are going. They all have children they want to buy clothes and books and shoes for ... I have the future possibility of having foster kids to buy clothes and books and shoes for ...

For now, I have a book to edit. It's going well. James is at work, so I have the evening of quiet to work.

Comments

Popular Posts