Friday Night Ramblings

The Cottage has a map, but I could not figure out how to put it in the eBook, so I left it out. At least it didn't take as long to reformat as I'd expected!

It's Friday night, and I just got home from work. My fiance is at work (I stopped by to kiss him before coming home) and now I'm sitting here thinking, "Hmm ... I need Shattered done by next month. That's my deadline. I should work ..."

But I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night, and I want to crawl into bed and sleep until James gets off work at ten tonight! If I nap, then I can stay up all night watching Supernatural with him. Hmm ... this nap is sounding better and better by the second.

However, it is easier to work on my books when James is not home. Otherwise he is sitting at the desk next to mine looking all cute in his glasses and playing Star Trek Online, and I scoot closer and closer to his chair until I'm touching, and I can't keep my hands to myself, and then no writing gets done ...

Well, his boss did ask if he will work tomorrow, so ... I can work then. I think I shall nap!!

Or vacuum the apartment. There is pet fur everywhere!! It's starting to make my feet itch.

... I just realized this map has a spoiler ... Glad I couldn't figure out how to add it to my book! LOL! I made this map originally so that I could visually see their journey through Landoth in book one and book two. And the distances ... My word, I need to fix this. I realize that traveling in the tunnel takes only a short time while the distance from Seabury to the lake took days, if I remember correctly. (I wrote the second book immediately after the first, and finished it in four months, and that was ... 2014? My memory is rusty.)

Comments

Popular Posts