Creating

For years my husband and I have been talking about starting a YouTube channel.  We had even worked on a podcast we were going to record and put on our channel.  I wrote several episodes a few years back (I'm sure I've blogged about them).

We are finally working on our channel.  We renamed our channel Him&Her, and we spent all day today working on a series we are making with a video game.  We are each recording our own video, then writing our own scripts.  I spent most of the day recording game play, and I wrote a script for one video.  Tomorrow I'll write scripts for two more videos, then edit the videos.  Next step will be to do the voice work, then combine both our videos together.

It will be a while yet before we post anything.  While I recorded about four or five videos today, James has yet to begin.  He spent the day "setting up scenes and characters," as he kept saying every time I asked.  (I'm rolling my eyes.)

We've never done this before, but we have a basic grasp of what we're doing.  Like with most YouTubers, I'm sure that improvement over the course of our videos will be obvious.  First we must perfect our craft.  To do that, we must make videos.

The best part of this for me?  I get to do two of my favorite things!  Write and play video games!  It's been fun, and I never want to stop.  However, I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.  There will be plenty of time tomorrow.

It's now 5:30 in the morning, so tomorrow won't start until late ...

I promised my ex that Wednesday I'll dedicate time to writing my book and reading his.  I feel like I can conquer the world today!  I'm motivated, and I'm getting shit done!

Happy writing!!

Comments

Popular Posts