I Wish I Had An Editor


Today it was so hot, I looked like this. I was sitting in bed, and the fan in the window blowing directly across my body didn't help. I was sluggish, sleepy, and I kept wanting to flop over onto James's pillows and start snoring.

James gave in and napped. I ignored the heat/nap urges and powered through!! Thank goodness, too. It took a full day to film the video I'm editing, and two days so far editing it. I feel like it will never be done.

The edited video will need to be edited again because I don't want the completed final video to be longer than thirty minutes, and the edited half is an hour already. The unedited half ... well, there's still one last recorded video of it that is two hours ...

When I recorded this, it was broken down into four videos that I needed to edit together and chop out a lot of unnecessary game play. I'm almost half done with video three. I honestly don't know how I'm going to edit the edited one and make it only thirty minutes ... this is too hard!!

Writing is easier than editing, whether I'm editing my writing or editing my videos. Editing just SUCKS.

Happy creating!

Comments

Popular Posts