Kelsey Mugs!!



Was so excited when our mugs arrived in the mail! Official merch from our favorite Twitch streamer, Kelsey Imppicciche! Aren't they beautiful? You can never have too many mugs!



I was in the middle of recording one of my YouTube videos when the mugs arrived. I had completely forgotten we'd ordered them. I caught my whole reaction on audio in that video. I seriously lost my mind and fangirled so hard! These mugs are perfection! 

And now that it is 2:36 in the afternoon, my morning coffee has been heated up once so far ... time to get to work! I'm going to edit one of James's videos (his first video for our channel!), then edit one of mine. It's an editing kind of day. 

Honestly, it's mostly editing. I spend one day recording something, then three days on editing ... Hmm.

Happy creating!! 

Comments

Popular Posts