Monday Will Be Awesome!!



Hang in there!! Monday won't be so bad! As long as you're reading, writing, creating something magical out of your imagination ... Monday will be great!!

Today, I have work to do! I'm uploading my latest YouTube video. In it, I play Minecraft. And, just a note, I'm a bloody chicken when I play it alone!! Seriously, terrified of the monsters. I'm so brave as long as James is there in the game with me when it's night, but play alone with no supplies or armor or weapons ... 

Coward. That's me.

Today I have to record a few videos and finish an edit. We are getting a little behind, but hopefully we can get some stuff recorded today so we get caught up. Between tech issues and a craft day yesterday with my mother-in-law, I'm a bit behind schedule. 

Also, I was thinking of jumping into my book today and getting a little bit of editing done there. 

Have a wonderful Monday!!

Happy creating! 

Comments

Popular Posts