Drew Doyon as Patch Cipriano

This is a picture of Drew Doyon, the model for the cover of the Hush, Hush books by Becca Fitzpatrick. Just saying, if they make a movie, I'd be okay with him actually playing Patch. I just finished the last book. I love the series. Beautiful. You'll fall in love with Patch, and not just because Drew is obviously gorgeous, but also because Patch is an amazing character. I love all the characters. I think one of my favorite characters, though, has to be Vee, Nora's friend. She is over the top hilarious.
Five star series, in case I've not said that before.
Now, I will go read Beautiful Creatures again.  I did end up ordering it using my stepdad's card. It arrived in the mail yesterday, five days before it was supposed to. Not complaining there. I wanted to start immediately, but had to force myself not to. I wanted to finish Finale first. Not that I'm not reading ten books at the moment, but I feel eleven would be pushing it.

Comments

Popular Posts