Fever Cast

Today we are straying from books a bit. Let us talk about the perfect cast for an Epic book. The Fever series. There is a lot of talk about it and who would be the perfect cast. Well, I've got it all figured out
.
As you can see, Katie Cassidy and David Gandy are my choice (and a lot of other people's choice) for the lead roles of Macayla Lane and Jericho Barrons. They are perfect. If not Katie, then Alona Tal should be Mac. But Katie is my first choice.
Dani Mega O'Malley should be Chloe Moretz.
Jared Leto as Malluce. Helen Mirran as Rowena.
Ryodan would be perfectly played by Gerard Butler.
Alex Pettyfer as V'lane. Perfect. :)
Ian Somerhalder as Dreamy Eyed Guy (DEG).
Colin Farell as Darroc. Or possibly Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
There. Perfect cast for the Fever series! Here are some pictures just because I can't resist my nerdy love of this series!


Mac

Jericho Barrons (Sexy)
 
Mac (in the infamous Juicy Tee) and Barrons.
 

Comments

Popular Posts