Painting A Cover


Been so long since I painted anything, this is really more difficult than you would think! But I need this done. With a cover for my book, I can publish it myself. Which I think is the best thing for me to get started. I'll worry about agents and publishers later, for now I just want my work out there.

I edited an entire chapter today.  In the end, that added another 500 words to my word count. I have a feeling it will be around 90,000 words when I'm done with it. There are a few things that need to be said still that I came up with, other scenes I only skimmed the surface of what could be potentially be amazing and beautiful scenes.


Here are all the books I found on Saturday! I'm really excited. Already finished one, started another. Nothing better than getting a new stack of books ... Well, I can think of a few things, but let's not get into details. As my niece taught me: details don't matter. (They do, but, again, let's not get into the details of which details matter.)

That's all for today. I've been working since 7:40 this morning and it is now six pm. I'm tired and going to read for a while, maybe catch an episode of Merlin. A little irritated today, so tonight would be perfect for some vodka and the story I work on only when I'm drunk.

Comments

Popular Posts