Hush, Hush

I recieved Finale for my birthday from my mom. I instantly began to frantically read the first three books in the series again to reacquaint myself with the story. I love this series, maybe even more than Twilight. There is just something about Patch Cipriano...
My birthday is only a few days before Christmas, but I'm already a hundred pages away from finishing book three. I will be starting Finale tomorrow, and I can't wait! Vampires are starting to get on my nerves, and fallen angels are hard to do without making the story either too religious or just plain stupid (I have read Fallen, and I don't plan on reading any more of that series). But Hush, Hush is done wonderfully. I read it while I still worked at Barnes & Noble and the book was new. I loved it instantly. Now, here I am, so close to finishing the whole story. I'll be sad when it is done, but all good things come to an end.
The entire series recieves five stars from me. Becca Fitzpatrick writes well. I enjoyed every minute of my time in this wonderful adventure of fallen angels and Nephilim.

Comments

Popular Posts