They Are Real!

My friend and I do this a lot. We have both fallen in love with the characters from the Fever series. And what's not to love? Jericho Barrons is as sexy as they come. Seriously. V'lane is as well. Mac is amazing. You go through the series watching her change, become stronger with each difficult thing she faces, with every challange thrown her way. And Dani? The funniest thirteen year old you'll ever read about. I'm almost done with Shadowfever. Next I will read Iced, which is Dani's story. I'll be sad to say goodbye to Mac and Barrons, but Dani is awesome.
Then there is my niece and I talking like Pennywise is real. Stephan King's monster in It. Won't say that one didn't give me a few moments of terror. Then my niece and I post each other pictures of him on our facebook just to say, "Hey, this clown is coming for you tonight. I suggest you sleep with the lights on."
Good times. You know it is a good book when you worry the villains will sneak into your room at night to drain you of your life force. Just saying.

Comments

Popular Posts