Goodbye Ocean

Yesterday we went to the Gulfarium. Loved it. We didn't wait for the dolphin show because we still had two hours and had seen everything. Plus, the girls were driving us nuts, as they usually do when their mother is around. They listen to her about as much as criminals listen to laws. So... Yeah. I'm almost ready to be home so I can escape their horrible behavior by disappearing to my mother's house.
The dolphins were so cute! Kind of wish we could have watched the show, but this won't be the only time I see dolphins. I am writing my books so that I can someday have a house on the beach. That's what I want. I am a water person. My parents used to call me a fish. They'd say I was always the first one in the water and the last one out. I can't help it. There is something magical about being beneath the water.
 
Seahorse. Already did this, but the internet is messing up. Out of patience with it. This better work this time. There was a pregnant one too!
 
 
These otters were so sweet! These two were enjoying some 69...(Snicker snicker).
 
Anyway, this better publish this time. No idea what I had said originally before it all disappeared. Tired. Girls are driving me nuts. Why did my sister teach them to talk? Kids don't need to learn to talk. Teach them later when they have something more to say than, "There's a hole in my shirt; guess where?"
 
Uh-huh.
 
Need some children free time at my mom's house, stat! Love them, but I'm ready for a break.
 

Comments

Popular Posts