Sad Day for St. Martins


 
My Gramma at 12. Beverly Lorraine Clark.
5-5-1940 to 2-14-2013
 
The funeral is March first. My mom, sister Carrie, and I are flying in for this. Our family is pitching in to get us tickets.
 
 
Gramma 1984. Year before I was born. 
 
 
At the right is my step-grandpa Button next to Gramma. My mom is on Gramma's other side. Next to her is Aunt Rosie. The boy in the striped shirt is my brother Brian. Behind him mostly hidden: my sister Carrie. Girl in white dress in front at the left is my eldest sibling: Miranda. This was before my younger sisters and I were born. The others in this photo, not sure exactly. Maybe another aunt? Uncle Tom or Ron in the red shirt? White shirt boy could be Uncle Nick...? Girl in very front with her head down is my cousin Monica.
 
 
My beautiful Gramma. Everyone called her Mother. I did occasionally, but Gramma just was who she always was to me.
 
 
Left to Right: Uncle Tim, Aunt Annette, Aunt Rosie, Mom, Aunt Linda (Holding one of her grandkids?) Gramma, with a silly expression on her face. Child in front is another grandchild of Linda's or Annette's. I haven't lived there in years, I'm a little out of touch with most of the family except Rosie, Melanie, and my siblings and their kids. 
 
 
My sister Carrie with Gramma.

 
My mom and Gramma.
 
 
Aunt Melanie with Gramma.
 
 
Gramma is in the yellow dress. The woman in navy blue, front and center is my Great-grandma Opal Clark. Pink: Great-aunt Berniece. Light blue dress: Great-aunt Louise. White: Great-aunt Evelyn. The men...Well, one is my great-grandpa, I think. Ernest Clark.
 
 
Gramma, Louise, and Aunt Rosie.
 
 
Mom went to visit Gramma while she was in the hospital sometime within the past year or two.
 
 
 
 
 
Gramma holding my niece Ashlyn when she was born a few years back.
 
 
Aunt Rosie with Gramma.
 
 
She is just beautiful.
 
 
Gramma having coffee at Aunt Melanie's house. This was simply where you spent any good mornings having coffee.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts