Fairest of them All

Just started to read this book recently. My sister bought it for my niece during their last trip to Disneyland. So far it seems okay, just not the greatest. Not detailed enough, sort of bland. Maybe I'm just having problems getting into it, I don't know. Going to finish it then rate it. Haven't finished reading anything in a while, spend more time starting new books than finishing any these days. I should finish a few this week, I hope. Wow, the washer is shaking my whole bed. Feels creepy. I'm desperate for a house of my own. I'm so homesick for Washington, I'm on remax.com right now searching through the houses in Snohomish county. Saving a bunch of them to my favorites, remodeling them in my head. There is a half-million dollar house my brother showed me while I was there this past week. Beautiful. I am probably going to buy it if it is still available within a year. I love it. Given the area and the price, I'm hoping it will still be on the market when I'm ready to make a down-payment. Love it. Huge yard perfect to add my crazy, waterpark ideas to it.

Comments

Popular Posts