Library and a Little Life


Speaking of libraries, mine finally called. Iced is finally ready for me to check out! Been waiting for that phone call for months! Was starting to wonder! I'm so excited...

Yeah, reading 12 books right now. Three library books that have due dates, one I'm trying to read so I can go see the movie, and the others are books I've been working on for a while I just don't have enough time in a day. Between writing and playing nanny, plus extra babysitting of my friend's kids, I have no time. I sometimes feel like a mother, though none of them are mine! My friend and her two girls I live with..

Well, get them ready for school a few times a week, pick them up and watch them every day after school. I sometimes go to the headstart meetings/activity days and all the holiday parties since M works and can't come home for school things with her girls. She wants to. She's working on her music slowly, but still working on it. We have to get her ready for The Voice! That would be amazing. She's working on her stage fright, writing her own music, recording herself singing it to see how it sounds, and she will soon hopefully be going to take piano lessons.

Then she can make it to every school function. No more nursing, she wants to be a star. I couldn't have written any of my books without her, so I want to be here and help her with her music as long as she needs me. That's what friends are for.

Comments

Popular Posts