Re-Reads




Lately I've been reading through a stack of romance books I read back in high school. This one is one of my favorites, but then, I have a towering stack of favorites. These books bring back memories of my high school years, take me back to a younger me when life was simpler. Sometimes I just have to read them again to reacquaint myself with who I was back then. Sometimes I miss her, the me I used to be.

Anyway, Karen Robards is one of my favorites. Any book by her gets an automatic five stars.

Speaking of five stars... Turns out Fairest of All is one. Started out too slow, I was understandably distracted (being in Washington and seeing family I hadn't seen in more than a year for my Gramma's funeral). But once I got home and was able to concentrate on it, I loved it. Think it should be made into a movie. I don't know if it should be a cartoon movie like the original Snow White or if it should be played out by actors. Either way would be epic. The story from the queen's point of view (POV).

Comments

Popular Posts