The Blind Side

 
 
This book and I got off to a rocky start. It was sort if boring and difficult to follow given my lack of football understanding. Baseball, I get. Love baseball. Hockey? Okay. But football and I have never been on the same page.
Then, this book was sort if interesting, I followed along best I could. Now, we are at the good stuff and I love it! Doesn't matter how many times I see the movie, I cry every time. This book brought tears to my eyes already, and I'm only on page 75. Possibly that's because I know the story already, but...
Anyway, beautiful once you get past the football stuff that doesn't make much sense.
And, if you ask me, one of Sandra Bullock's best roles. I love all her movies, she's simply good. But this role is what really makes her a star in my eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts