Blah Blah Blah


This is what I do! Can't stop reading to talk to people!

Was going to post a picture of all the books I bought this weekend from all over town at second hand stores and the flea market, but my phone finally gave up and died. I hope it does not rest in peace. I hope it burns in hell for all eternity for all the crap that phone put me through.

Anyway, I'm tired. It's late. I have to be up in seven and a half hours for the March Against Child Abuse thing in town!

Renewed my library card so I could finish Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! 5 Stars! I was upset when it ended. Was like, "That's no way to end it!!! What happens next!!" Got on goodreads.com and found there is in fact another one in the works! Thank you Ransom Riggs! One was not enough!! I can't wait to see what happens in the second book!!

Okay. Goodnight. My work here is done!



Comments

Popular Posts