I Want to Bathe in a Dictionary's Words


So true! Tomorrow is my Monday, and I haven't worked on anything all weekend or even last Thrusday or Friday. Those two days were horrible to me! Friday not so bad, but babysitting both girls all day long because Sienna didn't have kindergarten and M thought it would be a brilliant idea if I just kept Kira home from headstart, too! (Yeah, cause she got to go to work and didn't have to listen to them fighting all day long!) And the calendar said she only worked until noon ... Yeah, guess she wrote that down wrong. She didn't get home until 6:45 p.m. I should have made the girls take a nap, but I kept thinking she would be home any minute ... any minute ...

It sucked. Thursday's coffee on my computer disaster and then Friday babysitting all day ... No work has been done since last Wednesday. Tomorrow I'm sooooo getting up with a FULL pot of brewed coffee, and maybe another one after that! I'll open my laptop and edit The Cottage some more. The girls will get home from school and I'll pull out my art supplies and paint more of my cover. M will come home and I'll go hide in my room (I hope) and work on Oliver's story well into the evening. Then I'll read a chapter of something and crash to get up and do all that again! I need this week to be productive, I feel gross when I go days without working.

You know how gross you feel if you skip a shower? That's about how I feel when I skip a few days of work! It depresses me and I'm ready to open a dictionary just for my reading enjoyment!

Random photo today!


This just makes me giggle! Love it! Screw Bella! Who needs that hoe?! (I give this series a lot of crap because it really is sparkly and dumb, but I am still a fan! So that makes it all right that I make fun of it! I've read them numerous times, even if Bella is a horrible person, even if it is cheesey. She is still a good author, she knows her shit!)

Comments

Popular Posts