Peculiar Children

 
Started to read Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. I am loving it so far! While reading last night, I had an idea for a book, thanks to this one. The way the author was describing the one scene made me think of something else. That something else turned into an entire scene and tons of notes! I'm really looking forward to writing this one, once I finish my other projects. 
 
I have a feeling this book might be another of my favorites, but we'll see. Still near the beginning, but I'm already hooked wanting to know what is going on!
 
 
 
Tomorrow I'm going with my sister to see The Host! So excited! I know they messed it up a lot, I can tell. But, it still looks really good, and I have to see it! I was going to go today by myself, but I can wait another day if that means Carrie will be there, too. What's one more day? Been waiting five years since I bought the book to see a movie for it! Yay!
 
Okay, now I have to stop wasting time and go finish reading the book. Fourth reading of The Host, I'm hoping that it is stuck in my head enough that my own interpretation of the story doesn't get destroyed by Hollywood's.

Comments

Popular Posts