Always Time For A New Book!


Then I guess I need to go to the grocery store!

No, I don't have a problem with writer's block. My problem is having time in my crazy life. Used to be able to work from 8 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon, but haven't had time even for that lately. I hope tomorrow will see a good amount of work, but don't know. Still going to be packing and going through my stuff. Painted walls this weekend, paint another coat next weekend in my new room. My walls are gold because that's the color mom had. And it goes nicely with my purple bedding and rug and other odd furniture things. Purple is my favorite. Gold is good with purple.

Even though I'm reading tons of books right now, I placed a hold on the first book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series on my online library! I couldn't help it. Going to be trying to make time for writing, reading, packing, painting, and fixing up my new room. Between babysitting. Kind of can't wait for my life to settle down for a bit.



Exactly! If I can read Black Dagger series today, I might as well. I think. Maybe I should go finish some I started.

Comments

Popular Posts