Brotherhood and Castiel

 
Lover Revealed is Butch and Marissa's story. A really good one, too, I must say. Not my favorite in the series, but I do love Butch! He and Vishous are among my favorites. Okay, I say that now,  but I cannot really choose a favorite. Like trying to pick a favorite book, I canot choose which character I love the most. Rhage, Z, V, John, and Qhuay are my favorites, if we want to get down to it. Not to mention Jane as my favorite female character. And Xhex. Okay, I'm done trying to decide who I love most.
Five stars, as if I needed to actually say.


And this was one of my favorites of the series. This is V and Jane's story. Definately one of the best ones. Though I love book two and three, this one is just ... Wow. Beautiful. Five stars.

And here is a Random because I love me some Supernatural!

Comments

Popular Posts