Dark Lover


My friend has created a monster. I am now hooked on books like this! Not so much that I stop reading other stuff like my Stephen King collection I'm slowly working my way through. And I'll never stop reading my children's books or my Young Adult, but now I'm adding this genre to the mix. What is this genre, anyway?

So, Dark Lover gets five stars. Amazing! Not as good as the Fever books, but right up there in that category. Just when I thought I was sick to death of Vampires, I read this and love them again. Well, I only love these ones. The rest I'm done with lol! I'll always be a Twilight fan. Come on, I read them before the movies, and they are set in Washington. Washingtonian right here! That's me! Running around our neighborhood in West Seattle barefoot and unsupervised at the age of four. Sigh. Good times.

So vampires: Check. Sexy guys: Check. Funny characters: Check. Strong, relatable heroine: Check. This book is just good. I'll be starting the second one tonight. Pretty excited for that one. I really like Rhage, and the next book is his story!

 
Wrath and Beth. Though, I wish I could find someone who could draw them more accurately. Trust me, he does not spend the novel topless, and she isn't always dressed as a Victoria's Secret model. Nope, he is decked out in leather and weapons, she seems to spend a lot of time in boxers and T-shirts. When not dressed for work as a reporter.


Comments

Popular Posts