Book Cravings

 
I do! Crave them so desperately, I start to worry about my mental state. An appreciation of books, a love of reading is fine. But when you spend every waking moment reading, get annoyed when you have to stop to pee or eat, or someone wants their eyeballs scooped out with tone of those mellon scooper things because they interrupt your reading session ... Well, obviously there are some really big problems and I ... I mean THAT person should seek professional help.
 
Immediately.
 
So, I have my books neatly organized on my shelves in my new room, and I'm loving it! Bought a few new old books at yard sales this weekend. My own copy of The Kite Runner, plus two Koontz books. Tried one of his books. Twice. Never made it past the first 80 pages or so, was bored! But my cousin swears the Odd Thomas series is awesome, so I've been trying to collect them. Found one. Not the first one, so can't start them, but I'll get my hands on them eventually.
 
 
And this is just because. Just because the sky is blue, just because Def Leppard is the SHIT, and just because I have an unhealthy fixation for Lord of the Rings. And Second Breakfast Club ... better than the first!

Comments

Popular Posts