Lover Reborn


Five stars, maybe six. Loved this one more than I thought I would. Beautifully written, but that's only natural. She's a great and talented author. This book takes us through a year of Tohrment getting over his pain at losing Wellsie. And the ending ... Let's just say I'm kicking myself for not calling this one. Blindingly, glaringly obvious, yet I never once thought it! Whatever, can't predict them all! However, as I read ...

LOVER AT LAST!!!! I see something in the making here that makes so much sense and will probably come to pass here shortly. Not detailing anything. Just in case. Lots of cases.

So, there you go. On the last and, YES, the BEST book in the series thus far. Half through it, mourning the coming end. Honestly I was mourning the end of this book before I ever checked it out from the library! Come on! It is Blay and Qhuinn, finally coming together and letting themselves love each other! Qhuinn finally realizes that he just doesn't give a DAMN what the glymera say or how they feel about gays. Just doesn't care. Soooo beautiful!!!

However, at the moment ... I almost want to punch one or both of them!! Mostly Qhuinn, but he has that affect on people. Can't help it. Just want to punch him. And hug him simultaneously! Sigh.

 
I may have posted this picture before, don't know. Don't care. My favorite fan art of Blaylock and Qhuinn. The expressions and everything just captures the characters perfectly, I saw this and immediately knew this was them.

 
This quote made me laugh. A lot. Blay a librarian or a hairdresser ... ? That's just too much.




Comments

Popular Posts