Somewhere A Bookish Something

 
Okay, so I just was suddenly, really, desperately wanting to post some random, crazy, funny shit! There is a BookWhore picture in here somewhere, I'm sure, but I think mostly my geek/naughty side came out tonight. Couldn't help it, this shit made me laugh, and I had to share! Come on!! Lord of the Rings humor?!?!?! Only the BEST movies ever made! Love the books, far as I got in them so far. Can't wait to actually finish the series! See, look at me go, talking about books! This blog is supposed to be about every book and every cranny. Even if they are obscure. I just wanted to say obscure.
 
Moving on.

 
This is simply because ... HELLO?!?! Maria AND Ninja Turtles?? What could be cooler? Throw in some Sonic and a Mortal Kombat character, and you have my childhood in a picture! LOL! Not really, but pretty damn close! Can't help it, I'm a product of the eighties and ninties, with an older brother and plenty of male cousins who showed me the ropes around Mario, Sonic, and Van Damme movies.

 
This one speaks for itself. And really says a lot about me, lol! I do curse a lot. Whatever.

 
LOTR. 'Nough said. And VERY fitting for my Cranny! LOL! That doesn't sound right ...

 
Technically I'm a SUPERMAN fan, but I do like this. He'd have to be my second favorite, but I just want the record showing I'm ALL about me some Clark Kent in glasses, fuck you very much. But Jensen Ackles happens to say, "I'm Batman" in the rabbit foot episode, so, kind of can't not like this.

 
Yup. Grew up with the Muppets, though this is a side I never saw before!! LOL!! Gross, but you know you're laughing!

 
Here's a wonderful picture that proves that gay guys just fecking rock!! Look at this shit! Talk about heroic tendencies! Yup. Rock on gay community!! Don't let the haters get you down!!! They're just jealous feckers anyway!


This is funny to me mostly because it is a cheesy joke, annnnd ... LOOK AT THOR'S FACE!!!! That expression is just too much for me, I love it! Makes you want to pull serious pranks and get tossed into a jail cell with this guy!! LMAO!! Love it!

 
And here we are with my superhero/geek fixation again. Blame my family. We're just cool like that! Um. If I ever get married (Dearest Scribe Virgin, please NO!) but this would have to be the kind of wedding I have. Nothing would be cooler. Disney wedding might be cool, but this is just ... MORE!

 
Muahaaa haa haa haa haa!

 
Yup. Another LOTR humor post. *Snicker, snicker* Oooh, snickers!

 
In case you are not really a cool person, and maybe you have no idea what any of this means, let me clarify. This would be Harry Potter and Supernatural. The Tale of the Three Brothers in HP being for Sam, Dean, and Castiel of Supernatural. Sam: Died for love, that's the Resurection stone. Castiel died for power, that's the Elder Wand. Dean (he's sooo mine) greeted death like an old friend as Harry did. That's the invisibility cloak. Sigh. Any wonder I'm a huge fan of the HP books and Supernatural is my number one show?!?!

 
 
This made me think of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Right?!?!? Right?! So pretty! (Look at me go, another picture that actually fits in with my blog's purpose!)

 
Annnnnnd here is that naughty humor of mine that escapes more and more these days! LMAO!! Come on, it's funny!!! Don't look at me like that!

 
Okay. No arguments here.

 
Ha! Another bookish picture!

 
And, I'm thinking I need this as a tattoo. What do you think? This is used a lot in the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I fecking love it! Think I need it maybe circling an arm? Right across my back? LOL! Right above my breasts?!?! LMAO!! Probably not. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts