What The Dickens?


This struck me as hilarious. Probably laughed at it more than I should have, but there you go. "What the Dickens?" It is just such a funny expression, I have a feeling I'm going to be saying it a lot for the next few weeks or so!

And I'm absolutely blaming this picture for me, at this very moment, listening to Elvis singing Silver Bells. I'm in a Christmas frame of mind. Perhaps I'll go read A Christmas Carol soon! Or I do have a few books I bought within the past two months that are Christmas themed.

And no, this isn't some crazy mid-year, Christmas in July crap I'm feeling a couple weeks early. Wish I could say that and shrug it off, but in fact I have Christmas withdrawls about, oh ... 364 days out of the year! :D Not that I want Christmas everyday. Seen the movies, read the books. That's disasterous. I just like the music, the lights, the feeling, the cold and snow, the happiness. Did I mention the cold? As in you can actually step outside and not feel like your lungs are overworking themselves just to pull oxygen out of the thick heat of summer.

Well, got the Christmas out in the open. I'm good now.

Or not ...

 
Aww, look, it's Rhage dressed as Santa and reading his own, Brotherhood twist version of Night Before Christmas to Nalla!! How sweet is that?!?!
 
And now I'm going back to Tohrment's books to see how it ends! Almost to Qhuinn and Blaylock's book! I won't be surfacing from Bookland for a while.


Comments

Popular Posts