Pajamas All Day


This is me everyday.  You're allowed to stay in your jammies when you work at home on your computer.  No way am I wearing jeans while lounging around the house drinking a coffeehouse's weekly supply of coffee in one day.  And the only way I'll ever be dressed up in any form of business attire would be if I were rocking the coffin.  Which is never.  I'd rather be cremated, thank you.

Well, that turned morbid epically fast.  As I was saying, I rarely get dressed these days.  Sort of sad.  I kind of miss getting up everyday and getting dressed and applying makeup (did that maybe every other day) and going to college.  Them were the days.  I want to go back and further my education, but that's not an option until I have a few books published. 

Still working on it.

I must admit that I get no work done when I'm at my friend's house babysitting for the week.  Been here two nights, and nothing.  Not even a single word typed into my notes since I got here.  I hate it.  And no coffee to speak of.  So on top of not working I also have caffine withdrawls and my head hurts. 

And the girls talk.  ALL day.  NONSTOP.  There's no peace unless they are asleep, and they don't have a bedtime like normal children ages five and six.  Nope, they go to bed whenever their mama decides to.  Sometimes not until midnight.  Since I'm sleeping on the couch, you can imagine why my head hurts and why I've not been tuned into my book.  Who can work in this environment?

I sure fecking can't!

She hasn't said anything, but I'm still hoping she'll not need me after tomorrow.  Maybe she can find someone else to watch them Thursday and Friday, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

I need something awesome to cheer me up.  Let's see ...

 
 
Okay, see?  That makes me feel immensely better already.  Barrons taking V'lane's little mark right out of Mac's mouth and crushing it.  Isn't this awesome?  The graphic novel!! Can't wait to get my hands on these, let me tell you!  I know I only read the series back in February, but I'm ready to read them again.  In fact, I think this is the perfect series to inspire my own book.  They are similar in writing style, I think I need to head to the library and check out Darkfever.  Yup.  Nothing like a good excuse to read a book again!  


Comments

Popular Posts