Want My World Back


Yeah, still sort of distracted these days. Spent all last week at my friend's house going to one Halloween event after another! Now this week I'm still here and going to MORE Halloween events. In between I try really hard to make time to have a decent conversation with my boyfriend. Between not having my familiar bed and clothes and surroundings of my house, spending all day with screaming kids, going to pumpkin patches and carnivals, and finding myself with a new boyfriend ... Let's just say it has been an eventful week, and I'm more than ready to go home and get back to my writing!!!

I want to work, and I'm really looking forward to going home this weekend!! Need to get back to a decent writing schedule. NaNo is here in a few days and I'm not ready!!!

Comments

Popular Posts