I Should Be Writing


David Tennant telling me that I should be writing has become my desktop background, but, oddly enough, it's not working. I did make an effort the other day to work on my book even while staying the weekend at my friend's house with three kids running around me and screaming, the TV blaring, my friend talking to me every few seconds or her husband telling the kids to stop screaming ...

But I realize that weekends are the best time to write. If my work hours are the same as my boyfriend's, then we can work and still talk a lot ... problem is when I come over to my friend's house on weekends. This weekend was Taylor's ninth birthday. Next weekend they need a babysitter ... it doesn't end.

And now he is talking about asking for 90 hours a week at work so that he can make money fast and get here to see me ...

We've got to figure things out! And I've got to work faster and more! I don't want him working so much when all I have left is editing, cover art, then self publishing. Then starting book two's editing while I sit back and see if my book sells.



Comments

Popular Posts