Pyrrhos


Still working on my book about Zoe, but also getting ready to start The Cottage artwork!! About time! Today my niece and I were online searching people and hair and features and whatnot for Cottage characters.  The above is close to my character Pyrrhos.  And, right this very second, she is starting a game of Sims 3 on her laptop which is connected to the TV so that we can just create the rest of the characters for the book.  We both need images to look at in order to draw them, so we take a little of this and a little of that and combine them all into a final image.

Thank goodness I have Katelyn's help for this!! She's been a lifesaver, sitting here with me, helping me find the faces of my characters in random google searches. Also, she's been helping me hash out Zoe plot ideas and scenes. She's been amazing.

And, if you couldn't tell by the flaming hair or the name Pyrrhos ... clearly this woman can control the fire element.

That's all I'll say.  Read my book. Second in the series will be published next year, I hope, but right now I'm working on Zoe.  Why bother editing book two of The Cottage when the first one isn't even selling much yet?

Pretty cool, though, that I have made some sales. Seventy dollars worth. Not bad for a first book, even if it is mostly to friends, family, and old high school teachers.

Okay, off to create images of my characters!

Comments

Popular Posts