Cinder


Finished reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer in only a few days! Couldn't put it down, my new favorite series! I have the second on hold in eBook format since the library didn't have it. But I checked out the third one and Levana's story. Can't wait to read them all! Amazing. Five stars. True, some of what happened I was expecting to happen ... the foreshadowing screamed loud and clear at me, so I wasn't surprised, but that doesn't matter. Love the story.

Spent three hours at Starbucks today working on my book. I was right. Working somewhere else is helpful. There were no distractions to keep me from my work, I got twenty pages rewritten in three hours!! I've been home for almost four hours ... and I haven't even started working on it yet ... reading instead ...

I'm wondering if I should go to Starbucks tomorrow after work again! The only issue with this is that I am running low on money, I can't afford a coffee a day. Maybe if I get just regular coffee and not a latte ...

I think I'll do it.  If I can do 26 pages a day, I'll have it done before NaNo starts November first! Then I can start work on the cover in December ... Guess I should head to the art supply store and start buying expensive paint, a few colors here and there over the next few paychecks. I really want a better quality oil paint than the cheap stuff from work ... though that will do if necessary.

Well, it's an hour past my bedtime as I have work tomorrow. I need to hurry and get ten more pages done before I sleep. I must be strict and tell my stack of library books, "NO!"

Their voices are loud tonight.



Comments

Popular Posts