I'm Back!!


I'm finally writing again. So much has been happening in my life, I let it distract me from the thing I love the most: books.

The Cottage is pretty much still unknown, I'm not so good at publicizing it. But I'm currently working on the second one, which will be titled Landoth. I'm pretty busy this month planning a huge Halloween party and making a costume, but my goal is to finish the rewrite this month, do NaNo next month, and spend December working on the cover while my best friend edits Landoth. Then, in January, I hope to have it up and for sell on Amazon. Dream big, I say. ;)

I have another drawing I did, I'll post later. Finally got a laminate machine to finish my bookmarks. I'm starting a writer's group in my town. So far there are three of us LOL! And we've not made time to actually meet up for a writing session yet, but hopefully soon. We're also doing NaNo together, and may have one or two others wanting to join us for that. I feel like it'll keep me focused on my work if I have a group of friends writing so that we can support and encourage each other ...

And throw bookmarks and erasers at each other if any of us start slacking!!

Next spring I'm finishing my adult book. It's nearly done, I just have to finish the ending and rewrite it several times and then edit. I'm missing those characters so much! The third Cottage book can wait until that one is finished. And Zoe still is not done. But I'm feeling positive and optimistic about this coming year.  Maybe I'll have three books published by the end of it ...

Oh, and this picture doesn't look so good on the computer. I don't have my laptop anymore, it died about a year ago. I'm borrowing my sister's for now. What would I do without her?!?! And I no longer have  photoshop to edit my drawings to make them stand out more. They look better in person, but once I get them on the computer they just look washed out. Not much I can do about that right now.

Comments

Popular Posts