The Ocean at the End of the Lane


I just finished reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Five stars, without a doubt. Love this book. I have been wanting to read it for years, found it at the library a few days ago, and haven't hardly put it down since. I must go and buy this one now. I'm wondering where the movie is! Though, movies do ruin books ... still, it'd be a good movie.

Gaiman is a master!! He writes beautiful words that flow so beautifully together, it's easy to see the story play out in my head.

 
Some fan art I found online for the book. This is done well. Creepy.

 
The boy and Lettie.
 
Also ... it's October. So I'm reading Harry Potter again. :) Cannot help myself, I skipped last year. I just don't know how much time I'll have for reading next month. Going to be busy, as usual.


Comments

Popular Posts