Work, Work, Work


A scene from Landoth. I like this book much more than the first one because there is so much more to it.  I like to think that The Cottage is just the introduction, and in Landoth things really take off. It's not just Katelyn and her friends anymore, we see several new characters and different groups all trying to find answers and come up with ways to defeat Ravana.

Speaking of Ravana, I really need to draw her. I have a list of characters I want to give faces to, and she's near the top of the list. Hopefully soon.  Get this Halloween party behind me, and then NaNo, ... maybe I can get some character sketches done in December while I work on the cover. But, with how things are going right now, I may not be done with this editing business before November.

If only I could quit my day job LOL!  Speaking of, I get up at two in the morning ... TWO! For a boring, stressful job I hate.  ... Well, I say I hate it, but it doesn't matter what I do, I take pride in my work.  So what if I just make donuts at a Walmart?  I'm donut queen there, I rule over the icing and the back room of the bakery.  It's mine! Mwaahaahaa ha ha ...

Seriously, donuts fall apart if I'm not there. The whole bakery does whenever my roommate and I aren't there.  If they'd let me train everyone in bakery on how to run the glazer and decorate the donuts ...

Whatever.

Not the point.

Getting WAY off subject here.  Where was I?

Drawings ... covers ... blah, blah, blah ...

Back to work! Bedtime comes early when you get up before the sun!!



Comments

Popular Posts