Treasures


Went to a thrift store with my sister yesterday. I just wanted to check out the book selection. It was beautiful, I wish I'd had more time to browse. But in the few minutes we were there, I found these two treasures!!

I read The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern years ago. Been wanting the book in hardcover ever since, and now I have it. Three dollars, and it was mine!! My heart is happy. Can't wait to jump into this book again, but it'll be a while. Trying to finish a few books I'm reading, and received the Peculiar Children series for Christmas, so want to read those!! I've not read the third one yet. Not to mention I've FINALLY found the eleventh book in the Unfortunate Events series! The only one I had been missing! I can finally finish the series. But that means starting at the beginning and reading them all the way through.

Read The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman recently. Love it, so happy to add this hardcover to my collection.

Wow, it's freezing, I can hardly get my fingers to behave on the keyboard. If I'm going to get any book work done today, I guess I'll have to steal the electric heater from the living room and close my bedroom door to trap in the heat!!

Happy reading/writing to all!!


Comments

Popular Posts