Can't Stop Writing


It is a few minutes until midnight, and I don't want to stop working on my book. I have been sitting at this computer for a good six hours working, and I can't stop.  All plans of spending the evening with my fiance watching Arrow and cuddled up in bed went out the window when we got home from our Foster Care class.  I sat at this computer and started working and haven't stopped once!

And I want to keep going.  The only thing sending me to bed in a few minutes is the knowledge that I'm getting up at eight in the morning to meet a few co-workers at a consignment sale of children's items.  I have a huge wardrobe and collection of toys for girls, but I need to start collecting for a boy. Because I'm not picky on age or gender, I just want to help children and adopt a few.

Anyway, great progress made on my book today. I have a few scenes I need to add, a few things to fix. After I finish reading over it again, I'll go back and do this all over again. Then another time to make sure it all flows well and makes sense. Then I'll force a few people to read it and see if they understand it all and enjoy it.

Goodnight, world.  Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts