Types of Writers


I'm the Space Cadet with a side of Weird Recluse. All my stories start as a strange daydream to take my mind off the boring mundane world around me. I create entire worlds in my head just so that I can pretend I'm not sitting in class or stuck in traffic ...

But I really would prefer to never have to leave my basement again. If I had a basement. I just don't want to go out in public at all, I'd rather spend my life in my pajamas creating pretty words on a computer screen for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, that doesn't pay. So, back to the daycare with me! To share make believe stories with a dozen two-year-olds who like to wipe their nose on me and blow bubbles into their milk cups. Teacher by day, writer by night ...

I hope I can someday quit my day job, as much as I love working with children. I like writing stories more. I've always been a daydreamer, a storyteller. I am an introvert who prefers the company of fictional characters over real people.

Time to go hang out with my fictional characters now. I'm excited to see how this story comes together.

Comments

Popular Posts