Procrastination ... Procrastination ... Procrastination


Oh, the joys of snapchat. ... I hate snapchat. Not only is it annoyingly battery-draining, but it feels a bit narcissistic.

And yet, I have it on my phone. Recently I got it for a stupid reason, and was about to delete it when my sister sent a snapchat. Now I'm keeping it just to talk to her and send funny videos. It is a bit entertaining.

Yes, I'm blogging to procrastinate writing. I've been doing a wonderful job of procrastinating today, I haven't gotten much done at all ...a  little story tweaking to accommodate the newest scene I added near the middle of the book. But not much progress being made.

Fucking FB. And all other distractions I keep finding.

Like Blogger ...

Well, it's nearly Halloween. Happy Halloween! I'm currently reading Harry Potter again. I like to start it in October and slowly read it through until Christmas.  Unfortunately, I'm going so slow, maybe I'll be done with the series in May ...

I've been really horrible about writing and reading these days. What's wrong with me? I think I've become so obsessed with wanting to move out of the apartment, with wanting children in my home, with getting financially stable that I've lost a little of what makes me ... me.  I used to read and write everyday.  I spent hours reading. Now I read a half hour and, I fall asleep.  I turn on my computer to write, and I read a paragraph or two and find myself on Facebook ...

Grr.  Where did my motivation go?

I recently helped my fiance find his motivation. We sort of had a huge fight over finances and I broke down and cried, and now he's about to start studying to get certified for some tech stuff or other I don't know anything about.

Now I must find my motivation.

I have an hour left of free time. I am going to get back to my book and not stop until some progress is made! I've got this!

...

Oh! I forgot to email a friend! I should go do that now ...

Comments

Popular Posts