Mugs



Turns out that the hardest part about getting a podcast going is getting people to voice characters. Well, everyone keeps saying, "Sure, I'll do it. No problem." But then actually getting them to record, "Oh, I'm busy, I don't have time ..."

I understand being busy and not having time, but this is getting out of hand. I love my friends, but some of them are about to be recast. I've been waiting about a month for my friend to be ready to record, and she still hasn't contacted me saying she's ready. She's episode one, and I need it done so we can edit it and make sure we know what we're doing here. We've never done a podcast before, we have lots of learning ahead of us, but cannot continue until we have the first episode recorded.  

Writing and recording are the easy part. It's the editing and putting it together with sounds and music that's the hard part we would like to start tackling. Practice makes perfect.

The mugs above are a bit discolored in these photos, but I love them. My mug collection has grown quite a bit lately, but that's a good thing! We always run out of mugs before we run out of any other dish in the house! 

I drink lots of coffee.

Now, I think I have procrastinated enough. I'm off to work on a book I keep making new deadlines for ... 



Comments

Popular Posts