BookCase.Club


So excited to finally get a book crate!! This one was a great price, and I wasn't disappointed by the selection! Both books look amazing, and I can't wait to read them! Especially W.A.R.P.! That book sounds interesting, something I would have picked out on my own. Both books are the beginning of a series. 




I checked the mail daily, hoping for my book box!! I ordered two different book crates this month. I want to find my favorite. So far, this is it. I had ordered a $40 crate once. While it had been exciting at the time, it sent a lot of unnecessary items I don't even use. I do love the teacup and saucer I got, but it just sits collecting dust. The necklace is too bulky, so I don't wear it, even if it is the TARDIS. And the single paperback book I got ... I started reading it twice and have yet to finish it. I plan on it, it seems like a good tale, but so far ...



But this box has me really excited. $10 before shipping fees for two brand-new, hardcover YA books! My genre of interest, too! I will definitely get this crate again and again. I can't wait to see what the other book box has in store for me! It was called Blue Spider Books. They send two used books, a coffee, and a tea. For only $10. I love it!

This crate, BookCase.Club is amazing! I've already started reading Deep Blue. Kind of confusing so far, lots of new words (names and places) to remember, but I'll get into the groove of it. I love mermaid stories. Who doesn't?

So, I've learned that the crate doesn't have to come with a bunch of knickknacks and dust collectors to be a great crate! It doesn't have to cost $40 for me to love it! I like that this box doesn't have to grab at you with "4-7 book themed gifts! Jewelry! Gold! Magical powers for you!!" No gimmicks. Just great reads.

Comments

Popular Posts