Books. So Many Books!


I'm so excited that my other book crate came in yesterday!! Blue Spider's Attic! It's brilliant, beautiful, and affordable! I love the wrapping it comes in, so pretty and old-fashioned! Another order that was only $10, and this one comes with two used books, a coffee, and a tea.


The tea smells amazing! They also included two teabags because it is loose-leaf tea. I love the thoughtfulness of that. I don't have teabags. (I just made my James nearly spray coffee out of his nose. I told him I'm writing about amazing smells and teabagging ... Mwahahahaaha!)


I like tea well enough, sometimes I drink it regularly, mostly I only want it if I'm out of coffee. Obviously, a coffee person. And this coffee smells AMAZING! French and vanilla and yum! I can't wait to try it. Only ... I have a Keurig because I haven't gone and bought me a new coffee pot yet. And I definitely don't own a coffee bean grinder thing. LOL! So ... to the store!! (Fist in air like a charging superhero!)


I have never heard of this book before, but it sounds good. Guillermo Del Toro is the director of Pan's Labyrinth and one of my favorite scary movie: The Orphanage!! I'm looking forward to reading this book. 



I've never heard of this author or book, but the cover grabbed my attention instantly. I liked the image, from this young woman overlooking a city, to her sneakers, and the strange thing she's holding ... it simply looks like my kind of book. ... And it is! A YA novel about a teenage demon hunter. I'm pretty excited! I love YA novels best, but it's a lot of the same lately: vampires, werewolves, fairies ... but here we have DEMONS! I love it. Can't wait to jump into this read. I am letting the Blue Spider's Attic subscription renew. Let's see what treasures I get next month!

And today, I went to Value Village with my friend ...


Yeah ... I have so many books, I hope I can find time to read them all. Now that I've found a new hobby (rock hunting/painting), I have less time for writing and reading, but that won't stop me!! NO!

I'm named after Laura Ingles Wilder, and I've never read her books. Well, half of one or maybe I did finish it, I cannot remember. She's a writer, I'm a writer named after her ... I figured it's time to finally read them. My dad was always a huge fan of the show, that's why I'm Laura and I have a sister named Carrie ...

Anyway, here's the rock I painted for my friend who was having a bad day at work. She is the one who got me into this fun community rock stuff.


Comments

Popular Posts