4 a.m. Ramblings

Naming a YouTube channel is difficult.  We finally settled on Him&Her ...

There is a channel called Him & Her ... The difference is the spaces. Sigh.

So we added a little to it.  Him&Her: Adventures.

That exists with some slight differences once again.

Now we are Him&Her: Adventures in Life. I hope that's the final title, but who knows? Maybe that's out there, too.

However, it is four in the morning.  I haven't stayed up this late in a bit.  We've been doing good about getting to sleep by around 2 in the morning, getting up between 8 and 10.  We play some Animal Crossing then move on to working on our videos.

I lost track of time tonight working on a compilation video.  Last summer I made 58+ videos using SnapChat.  We always thought it would be fun to string them together and put it on YouTube. I spent the last several hours moving them from my phone to my computer, naming each one, then making a list of the order they will go. 

This video will be much easier than what we have been working on for a few weeks, so I'll probably be able to post it tomorrow.  Why not? It's all old stuff from last summer anyway.

Today a friend told me that, while I love writing, she thinks I missed my calling.  She said she loves my drawings, that I'm really good at art.  I'm not really good at anything, honestly.  I told her I'm mediocre at a lot of things, but not great at any one particular thing, which I hate.  I wish that I was one of those people who had an obvious talent that I love and can make money from, but I don't.  I'm a good writer, I'm a good artist, I'm a good editor ... I'm not GREAT at any of it, though.

I do have so many interests, it's hard to stick to something for long.  I jump around a lot because I love all types of creative outlets.  At the center of most of the things I love to do is writing.  I get to write script for this show we are doing, and I still get to work on my books sometimes.  I'm always coming up with new stories, new characters, new plot twists ...

Books are my life.  Words are my life. Everything else is just for fun.

Happy creating!

Comments

Popular Posts