Supervisor


Ha ha ha ha!! Certainly felt that way sometimes!! Creepers!!

I could be wrong, but I think this is how James feels sometimes.  He works on his half of our YouTube show more than I do, and yet he's not done ...

Why? I don't know. But I ask him several times a day, "What are you working on? How's it going? Need help? Done yet?" He probably feels like he has a supervisor over his shoulder all the time!! Seriously, though, what's he doing?!

I spend a lot of time on Animal Crossing these days, and I'm thinking I'm going to start my second episode of our show without him ... I can't keep waiting forever! He's on his laptop all day working, yet ... it's not done.

Did I forget to tell him we only need about ten minutes of content from him ... ?

Because it's been weeks. ...

Well, happy creating! No matter how slow the progress is.

Comments

Popular Posts