Candles & Animal Crossing


I would love to find some candles for writers/readers. Candles that smell like old books, like paper, like rain. Soothing candles that are gentle on the nose and help me relax and get into my writing zone.

I had plans today to edit a video for YouTube. I have had several ideas for videos, and I recorded one so far. We are still working out how to do the audio. It's not easy, we are new to this. Our first episode of our show will not be as good as the second, and the second will not be as good as the third. You get the idea.

Practice makes perfect.

Today is hot. Really feels like summer, and windows and fans aren't helping much. It is my sister's day off, so we have been on Animal Crossing all day. I'm playing on her Switch, helping her fix up her island. She asked for help, and she does need it. She didn't even have her campsite yet!

I don't mind spending the day playing this game, though. She and Ma went to the store for ice cream sundae ingredients, and we have a bottle of wine and some Fireball for tonight. I hope to drink myself drunk and take goofy pictures in our Animal Crossings tonight. If we're lucky, maybe my husband will have a drink and loosen up and join us in those goofy pictures. It would be fun to be drunk and have the three of us hop to each other's islands.


James and me goofing off on his island last month. This picture turned out great! 


Me and my sister wishing on stars. I found us duck lips, and she found herself the rest of the duck (chicken?) outfit!

Comments

Popular Posts